CORE Corporate Trainer
Job Description SummaryThe Corporate Trainer is expected to onboard new team members and provide on-going training with department employees. In addition, will provide mentorship and one-on-one training as needed. The Corporate Trainer will keep abreast of all processes and changes effecting the department. They will assist department manager with the communication of information with the team and will assist the department as needed providing day to day support to team members. Corporate Trainers should assist in establishing, coordinating, and facilitate training. Corporate Trainers should be highly skilled in the functions of their departments in order to assist with the department functions as needed. Also ensuring the team is working efficiently and accurately.
The Corporate Trainer should be highly skilled in all automated underwriting systems, Desktop Originator/Underwriter, Loan Prospector, and work in a paperless environment. The Corporate Trainer is expected to have a comprehensive knowledge of underwriting and qualifying guidelines of all FNMA, FHLMC, VA and FHA loans. Must be customer service oriented and communicate proficiently with internal and external customers.
As a Corporate Trainer you are expected to follow all company policies and procedures as outlined by the company.
- Training support for Processing and/or Origination Experience
- Review and monitor training in the areas of processing/origination for Conventional, FHA, VA & USDA loan program guidelines
- Monitor training for origination compliance disclosures (existing and updates)
- Identify and coordinate training in the following areas: analyzing credit reports, bank statements, tax returns and calculating income
- Review work and files for compliance and quality
Processing and/or Origination Experience
- Proficiently process/originate Conventional, FHA & VA loans
a) Seasoned in the requirements of financing to include the mortgage insurance/funding fee requirements, down payment, DTI and underwriting guidelines
b) Familiar with and aware of the required disclosures
c) Proficient with analyzing credit reports, bank statements, tax returns and calculating income
d) Understanding of FHA, VA, and Conventional underwriting appraisal requirements
e) Ability to restructure loans
- 4+ years of mortgage lending experience in current lending environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Oral and written communication skills, meet deadlines and conduct business in a professional manner required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel
- Preferably knowledgeable with Ellie Mae Encompass LOS
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0002667-1